Sunday, December 27, 2009

Who Can Say??

Who can say why my eyes are wet?
as I see you go the last time..
Who can say why my heart cries?
as I see my love fade and die..
Who can say why I yearn?
for a loving look and a warm hug..
Who can say why my body trembles?
as I feel you go leaving a deep cavern..
when our roads met and become one?
when our souls met in a lover's song?
I know not that moment nor the time..
I know not that season creeping by..
The feelings in my heart are honest and true..
my heart plays its own rhythm for you..
I do not own you nor do I possess you..
I know this way is not where you go..
But I give my heart the freedom to show..
all its yearnings naked for you..
The pain and pleasure come together with you..
I chose the pleasure and accept the pain as a virtue..
who can say how long I have you?
as I see we are two travelers at a crossroad..
who can say what I'll do when you leave?
mask the pain and smile..
remembering you as a sweet memory!!!

Deb

1 comment:

Phinzy said...

hmmm good :-)