
silent mango grooves across the street
The salient ground of a few
I shall ask thee,
to find me
Have you seen the little girl who once walked?
Barefoot, naked, wild and uncensored!
How she tipped across the branches in a few
And land on the sand counting thy fruit
Has this girl gone far?
Has this girl gone far?
Oh untiring tides of the oceanT
he eternal love of sand and sea
I shall ask thee,
to find me.
Have you seen this little girl who once walked?
Across the wet sand, tracing footmarks
As she danced to tunes of the winds ballad
Let her self loose in the trance of ocean mist
Has this girl gone far?
Has this girl gone far?
Oh willful mirror of many reflections
And the holy giver of visions many
I ask thee? Do you see me?
Will I ever see the little girl again?
Smiling, singing, whining in pain?
Will I ever see the little girl again?
Standing breached on the other side of your pane
6 comments:
hey can i know who u r ;) ?? interesting blog name though !!
hey did u like the story of my new docu i posted in my blog !
i'm gonnna read ur blog dis evening !! will take time out ..juss read da 1st one !!
How did u like it?
i love these lines in particular in the 1st blog of urs:
"Oh willful mirror of many reflections ; And the holy giver of visions many I ask thee? Do you see me?"
it gives away a lottt to think and realise !!
nice work ...
But isn't it true? "The mirror", we see it every day with a scorn at times and a smile at others! my own reflection plays games with me.... But the mirror doesn't! I try to see myself as I vision myself to be but the mirror says otherwise..... It shows me the true me, with the dark spots of my evils and the white of my self.... coz finally I can fake the world but not my own eyes....
hmmm,... :)
Post a Comment