Saturday, March 18, 2006

Soul n Solitude.....

At times, this soul wanders in search of its solitude. I sit in this cramped chair gazing at the doomed WINDOWS when my soul happily ditches me and goes away on its own free flight right out of the windows to freedom... As I keep staring into this Microsoft boon cursing all the while my brilliant ideas of work- ex, my soul treats itself to a lovely breeze by the sea shore.... Oh! how my soul broke away its ties with this cold building of glass walls and counting its foot steps on the wet sands, as the ocean touches her smooth skin.... I sit here crumpled in my own body wondering if I'll ever again get the luxury of watching the sun set with a hand to hold on to and miles n miles of water and solitude to look forward to.... will I ever again......

2 comments:

ashwin sundar said...

Was just searching blogs found this..kinda interesting..starung front of windows I guess we belong to the same class s/w engg..

The Inquisitive One said...

Bingo! bulls eye....I was right! we recognize our equals... S/W stinks dude...