Tuesday, July 26, 2011

LOVE, HUGS & MORE.....

Sometimes all we want is a loving word and a hug in spite of how unreasonably we behave. I swear I am not PMSing! I am just depressed with life right now coz nothing, I repeat nothing at all is going right. All day long, when I see my friends post about how they have no work to do or how boring it is at work, I wish I had something to post on similar lines. Every moment of every effing long day I wonder what I am doing wrong. Is it my fault then that I am in such an ugly mood? Is it too much to ask from people close to me to bear with me? I can understand and I can be reasonable but seriously, I don’t want to. Not right now! It just adds to the pain that I cannot talk to anyone because everyone is busy, either in their own lives or in their work. I call Mom to talk about something happy that will cheer me up but like everyone else, she has her own share of problems to talk about. I did not even manage to tell her that I miss her. Dad is angry with me because I acted all grown up and told him that he is being unreasonable. Well, I thought I was grown up and could talk to him on behalf of Mom. But I gather that for him I am still his little girl and I’m not welcome to advise him. So great! Everyone is angry with me. I have been sulking since last night. The one person I thought would be patient with me goes, “Look! Give me a call when you are out of this mood of yours. I don’t know why you are behaving this way.” I don’t know what else can be added to this bloody mood of mine. You must be thinking that these are such inconsequential stuff. I agree! Petty issues! But for me these are big right now. These are clouding my thought process. I just need a hug and my girl friends L

1 comment:

Anitha said...

Stupid dint you think of calling me??
Anyways I am sure you might have come out of that bad mood by now.

If not cheer up and do something you really adore.