I wish...
Sometimes in my solitude I see your face floating
in and out of my thoughts like a flash
I reach out to touch you and feel with my fingers
the warmth of your memories one more time
You smile your crooked smile and fade away
an ephemeral shadow just stays behind
My fingers just grasps an empty space
a void left by your mocking smile
I dream of a thousand words I wanna say to you
many a times I respond to your voice
and then the smile on my lips goes back to what it was
when I realize the voice I hear is just my own
I think of a time by the beach with the vast ocean ahead
My head on your shoulders and my hand in yours
The silence of the minutes fading into hours
and yet it felt like we shared a lifetime together
Your words your smile your touch I miss
I miss the couch we watched happy endings together in
The sound of your voice calling my name
I wish I could feel them all again... once... just one more time
No comments:
Post a Comment