Vanilla Dreams is the journey of a mind beyond everything accepted.... vanilla Dreams has no rules stated nor any strings attached.....Vanilla Dreams is the land of possibilities!!
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Faith
Whats this all about? These words faith, trust, Commitment? I keep pondering over these words... I feel these terms are relative. If I have faith in something or someone I would trust everything about it/him. If I tell someone I'll be late tonight and recieve a zillion calls enquiring my whereabouts, would that be concern or lack of faith? I'm a human so If the person calling is my parent, I would say concern but if it is someone who has to have faith in me, I would say lack of faith. See my point? What if a woman marries quite late? someone told me the other day, she could face problems conceiving! what if she does? and what if she can't? Who would she look up to? would she regret her decision of being late? would she regret her ideology that marraige and conceiving is not the sole purpose of existence of a woman? What would she do if her partner, the person she trusts looks at her with accusing eyes? How many men would understand that its more important to have the person you love beside you, a child could be adopted? I would not regret and feel guilty, coz I trust, that person in my life would weigh my existence over any natural disasters. Thats faith for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment