Thursday, June 08, 2006

Lovaria n a third person interpretation

yesssss!
Finally I am the spectator to a wholesome entertainment around me.... so I decided to analyze the situation with some personal interest.
Ther's this very intelligennt and handsome friend of mine who considers himself completely in love with this female with brown eyes, coloured hair and a sharp nose (hellooooo I'm straight, thats his observation not mine...). My smart friend (or so he was) is famous for his eating habits, a wholesome breakfast, two full meals and all available snacks. Well, I miss him at the lunch table these days, coz for the past few days this guy has taken to dieting and is having nutritious Sandwiches along with one glass of juice, oh! ya and a seat facing this damsel and.....
what? nothing! thats all..... he does this everyday and comes back to his seat to work again. He talks to all her friends except her ( thats a trick mind you! though I'm eagerly waiting to check out the outcome), makes me wait in the sun as his beloved darling goes for a recharge, he hits the stars as he finds out that the chic visited his profile in Orkut and spends a night trying to find out why she didn't bother to scrap??? ( well this question bothers me too....)
Am his partner in thesis as he deducts two possibilities for this 5th century beauty not giving him a second look,
1. Attitude
2. chk this out, Probably she is committed but waves it off immediately.... how can that be possible when my Casanova friend is all nuts over her...... Repeats the famous "Dil to Paagal Hain" dialogues...... Jeez, I love Madhuri but only in movies......
Well am yet to see whats the real reason? I tried to explain it to him that though he may be a real handsome and smart guy and the only eligible bachelor alive on the face of earth, she may not be intereste...... (smack!)
Ok I guess I am better off as a spectator......

No comments: